What features would you like to see added to Shaxpir?

Web-Based Login Access To Shaxpir

I think a subscription-based writing service would be more useful to me personally if you had a web login feature so you could use the program through the website (besides using the desktop app). That way, if you're unable to install the software onto a computer that's public access, you could still work on your projects -- say, college students working in a school library, folks working on computers owned by their employers that don't allow for installation of programs, etc. From the screenshots I've seen, Shaxpir reminds me of some of the functionality of Scrivener, but with some new features. I'd certainly pay to be able to access Scrivener from any web-based browser, and I bet other writers would for Shaxpir. Just a thought. Thank you for the consideration. :)

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lauren Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm transitioning onto a Chromebook, which I don't think Shaxpir will work on, so it would be nice to have it on the web also.

• Jessica Jesinghaus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Web based login for us stubborn iOS users would be amazing. Can’t tell you how much writing I’ve done on my iPad while waiting at drive thru windows, at extracurricular activities for my kids... laptops don’t always travel as easily as iPads. Cheers! And thanks for an otherwise excellent platform.

• Cassie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I primarily use my iPad because I often write on the go. Either a web based login or an iOS app would be great. I do plan to get a MAC in the future but I am not tied to my desk. I am very interested in this service but until there is either a web based access or iOS I can’t really use it. There are just not enough platforms.

• writer1985 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, the lack of a web-based interface is what is keeping me from using this service.

• William Gould commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know but can't you install the program on a thumbdrive so you could use it on any computer?

Feedback and Knowledge Base